Friday, May 2, 2014

Back in the swing of things

I realize it has been a while since I have posted here. My only excuse is that life happens in between all things. But the good news is that I am back in the swing of things and am looking forward to using this blog once again to share 'Notes' with you.

A lot has happened since my last posts but one thing remains the same, my unwavering dedication to the notion that access to high quality arts education can have a deep impact in the lives of young people. And so to this end I am continuing my efforts to being a part of a movement that is helping to make this possible for youth who otherwise would have to go without any arts programming.

I am anxious to share with you my new projects and also some of what I have been up to these past months. Stay tuned for updates and news.

No comments: